Monday, May 4, 2009

Punishment Is In Order

The past few months have been very challenging for me. Not only am I working full time, but I am also going to school. In addition, we have a four children (one with us full-time and three every other weekend). Many days I find myself exhausted, yet despite this my feelings of Dominance have grown. More than ever before I want to see j down on the floor, sitting before me.

While my feelings of dominance have piqued, it appears that j's feelings of submission have diminished. Truth be told, he is overwhelmed by everything going on in life too, and I understand that. But I am frustrated that, at the end of the day, when I am doing school work, he is watching tv or playing games on the computer. I know that as his Mistress I can command him to get off his ass and clean the house. But sometimes I want him to do this without me demanding it. I want him to do it simply because he knows it will please me and not because I instructed him to. It is kind of like telling him I want him to bring me flowers. Yes, he would do it, but only because I was telling him to. This continues to be a point of debate for us.

Frustrating the matter even more is that when I do tell him things to get done, often they are done incompletely or he puts off doing them so that I must remind him.
Frankly, I feel as if I am dealing with a child.

As a result of these behaviors (and his laziness), we frequently come to the point where my frustration boils over. This has happened periodically since we began D/s and seems to be increasing in frequency. I know that I should punish him at these times, but I do not like the idea that he may get some satisfaction out of being punished. I will be considering this matter today and post his punishment this evening. It should be....interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I can empathize with your predicament. It is difficult to keep on top of everything and before you know it, you have a manchild sitting at your feet expecting reward when all he has earned is punishment.

    ReplyDelete