Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mistress Loves Some CBT

As I have written before, it is often hard to find time for the sexual aspects of D/s with kids in the house. It is important to j and me to keep this part of our lives private from our children. While they do see j deferring to me to make decisions, doing my nails, etc, they view this as him admiring and loving me. I like to take advantage of the brief moments we have when the kids are otherwise occupied.

Over the past few days I have been introducing brief moments of CBT (cock and ball torture) whenever possible. It turns me on, and keeps j on his toes. If we are sitting on the couch, massaging my feet, I have jammed my heels into his balls. I love watching him squirm, trying to hold his legs together to protect himself. Whenever he does this, I order him to open his legs so I can have access to his cock and balls.

The other day I had a few moments alone in the bedroom with him. I ordered him to lock the door and pull down his pants. he stood before me and I began to attach clothespins to his scrotum. Periodically I would tug and pull on the clothespins as he squirmed. Once I had quite a few clothespins attached, I told him to look at himself and teased him, telling him that he looked like a peacock (he really did!). I slapped his balls several times, and he gasped in pain. Then I began to pull the clothespins off, one by one. I know from our experiences in the past that this is the most painful part for him. I became so aroused as I watched him squirm. Throughout this time he maintained at least a partial erection, and his moans clearly were more of pleasure than of pain.

While sometimes our moments of intimacy are few and far between, we make the most of them!

2 comments:

  1. delightful lady you are.....just because you wanted too...outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he...always fun to sing "eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by the toe" while removing clothespins...but remove them randomly as you sing *grin*

    EE

    ReplyDelete