Monday, May 18, 2009

Oooh! Ahhh! Mmmmm....

When it comes to sex, I am very vocal. I am a moaner, a screamer, a talker even. As soon as touches go from casual to sensual, I begin moaning. It is not something I do consciously, but rather seems to be part of my body's natural response to pleasure. It probably was at least partially why I did so well during my brief stint as a phone sex operator (but more on that in another post).

What begins as moaning during kissing and foreplay, evolves into screams of passion during the throes of orgasm. Lately I have been toying with that I call the "Super O." I tease my pussy (or if I am feeling kind, allow j to do it for me) until I am close to orgasm and then stop. After a few seconds of recovery I begin again. It is tease and denial, but self-inflicted. What I like about it is that when I do allow myself to climax, it is incredibly intense. My moans and screams meld into this almost beastly growling, groaning sound. The release seems to be from my toes, and I cannot stifle the power of it.

j can almost be brought to orgasm from my moans alone, he loves them so. Truth be told, I love them too. I love that I sound as sexy as I feel. I love knowing that my orgasms are so powerful that they induce screams from my body. I am a sexy, powerful woman, and my orgasms attest to that!

2 comments:

  1. Keep the aural (wink wink)pleasures coming Mistress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am screamer/moaner too, and anthony loves it! Hope you guys are well, and that we can get together soon! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete