Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Birthday Challenge


This is j's birthday weekend, and as part of birthday tradition I have allowed him to have sex with me in any way of his choosing for twenty-four hours. It seems like a fair trade to me- 364 days for me, one for him. Initially he had chosen for me to use numbing cream on him and ride him for as long as I pleased. He has altered his choice, however, and I am quite pleased with it. He has chosen to have me bring him to orgasm as many times as possible in a twenty-four hour period.

My best guess would be six orgasms, but honestly I have no idea how many he is capable of! I am already planning some chastity to begin after his birthday, lest he think that my spoiling him will continue.

I hope that twenty, thirty, even forty years from now we will still celebrate his birthday with such enthusiasm!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! My husband's birthday is in November, and I may just use this idea...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet six or seven. The reflex cycle lengthens each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This sounds like a great birthday idea. I'm giving him 5...I think he'll tucker out early on (too much excitement and all haha). Give him a run for his money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! anthony's birthday is in October...I think I just found his birthday present...but then it is back in his CB-6000! For sure!! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete