Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Intense Evening


j has been spending a lot of time at work lately, and conversely I have a couple of weeks off. Due to his extended time at work, I have cut him some slack in his household responsibilities and have been doing many of them myself. But, as men tend to do, j has taken advantage of this situation a bit! I knew a punishment for j was in order.

Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time reading Femdom blogs, and was feeling very aroused. I texted j at work telling him that I wanted him to masturbate until he was right at the point of climax, and then stop. A bit later I received an email from him, with a video of him masturbating at work. It was very hot- and I got wet listening to his breathing and light moans as he stroked his cock, and then watching him stop- unsatisfied.

The evening was fairly uneventful, and I was considering just going to sleep. As I climbed in to bed, I thought about why I was so tired: I had spent a good part of the day doing his chores around the house. The anger began to build in me and I knew I had to punish him immediately. he was laying on his back, naked, and I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I kissed him several times, rubbing my pussy against his cock. After my juices were flowing, I got off of him and instructed him to get on his hands and knees on the bed.

I went to our toy cabinet and retrieved my crop, as well as my double-ended dildo and some lube. I asked j if he had been attentive to my needs and he admitted that he had not. I began slapping his ass with the crop- harder than I usually do. Within seconds his ass was glowing red. I continued to beat his ass, feeling my wetness increase as his ass reddened. While j has learned to tolerate a fair amount of pain, several slaps had him gasping.

When I was done punishing him, I told him to lay down on his back. I got between his legs and began fingering his ass, rubbing his prostate with my finger. I asked him how he felt, and he said he felt like my puppet, completely in my control. It was a good answer! As I continued rubbing his prostate, his cock began to leak a bit. I took my finger and rubbed the fluid over the head of his cock, causing him to moan loudly. We hadn't had a lot of anal play recently, so I contemplated not using the dildo on him, but decided that he would just have to deal with it! With a bit of effort, his ass accepted the double-ended dildo, and I began pumping it in and out of him.

I inserted the other end of it into my now very wet pussy, thrusting my hips and pushing our bodies together. He held tight to my legs, and my thrusts pushed the dildo farther into both his ass and my pussy. It didn't take long for me to have a very loud, intense orgasm. j was moving his body about, trying to get some sensation from his cock, and I grabbed the part of the dildo that was between our bodies. With my hand on it, I had greater control, and I used it to fuck him hard (as I continued to fuck myself with it). After another orgasm, I was took the dildo out of my pussy, but left it in his ass. I continued to fuck him with it, harder still, his moans exciting and encouraging me.

j began to beg me to let him cum. his begging turns me on quite a bit, but is something he usually does not do unless I tell him to. At this point he was so desperate that I think he got over his distaste of begging! His entire body began to shake, and I decided to tease him even more. As I continued to pound his ass with the dildo, I stroked his cock- I would stroke it for about two seconds and then stop for a bit, then start again for a couple seconds, continuing this pattern until I was sure he could not take much more. I decided to let him cum- not for his pleasure but for mine. I enjoy watching him cum, especially after anal play since it is so powerful and copious. he came with great force, thrusting his entire body and spasming and moaning in pleasure.

After we both came down for our orgasmic and D/s highs, we spent some time in bed holding each other and talking. Even after his great orgasm he remained aroused, as did I. he promised me he would be more attentive, and I believe he will, as I am sure he is not looking forward to another cropping!

For those of you wanting a male perspective of this night, my sub posted his report of our evening on his blog, Serving My Mistress.

2 comments:

  1. Just FYI, I have a rule that every day (at 3:00pm on weekdays, and after my wife goes to sleep on weekends) I need to get to the point of release and stay there for 20 minutes, stimulating myself as needed. This ensures I state horny and attentive and also acts as practice for knowing how not to go past my point-of-no-return. During the time, I am fantizing about my wife. I find it keeps me attentive to my to her well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was a hot scene. Love that he sent you the video and that he begged so nicely.

    ReplyDelete