Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Third Time's the Charm


While for the most part our sex life is disaster-free, every once in a while something happens and leaves me feeling less than satisfied. This time it was actually rather humorous (at least after the fact), and once all problems were resolved was amazing.

I had purchased the Rimba, as well as the Electro Penis Strap to use on j. The first time I used it on him I was just excited to see what would happen. I dragged him in to the bedroom, had him put the Penis Strap on, and hooked him up to the Rimba. At this point I felt it was best to let him play with the controls and get accustomed to the feeling. He played for a while, but struggled with positioning the straps correctly. He was not maintaining an erection, and the strap kept sliding up. Realizing it was probably just a lack of foreplay, and giving him control of the device, I called the experiment off and told him we would play with it another night. (Strike one)

Sunday night I decided to try it again. This time I was going to be in charge of the controls. I instructed him to put the Penis Strap on, and began to turn up the controls. Almost immediately he began moaning, and I reached over to caress his thighs, brushing up against his balls. When I pulled my hand away, it felt funny. I looked down and there was blood on my hand. After turning off the device, I found that he had scraped his scrotum when he was putting the device on, and the pressure caused had him bleeding. After realizing he was fine and calming down, it was actually kind of funny. Unfortunately, it was not very conducive to maintaining an intimate night. But somehow I overcame those feelings, and had him licking my pussy, bringing me to a mind-blowing orgasm. It was the best one I have had in quite some time, with me screaming so loud that now, two days later, my throat is still a bit sore!

Last night I was determined we were going to make the Rimba work. After getting him the penis strap on him (and ensuring he was not bleeding this time : ) I began turning up the strength. Initially his moans were soft, but as I turned up the power higher his moans became greater and his entire body tensed. he reached back and grabbed on to the headboard of the bed, his hands grabbing so tightly that his knuckles were white. This went on for quite a while- I would turn up the Rimba until he was in pain, and then back it off just slightly to where it was bringing him strong, pleasurable sensations. Every few minutes I would back the intensity off, then heighten it again.

I had determined in advance that I would let him have an orgasm, but only if he could reach it completely hands-free. I was not sure if he was going to be able to do it. I decided to try and push up the intensity a bit, very slowly taking him beyond the threshold between pleasure and pain. Ever so slightly I turned the Rimba up. At this point the muscles in his legs were contracting and his moans were very loud. After a few minutes at this very high intensity his moans turned into screams, and he was finally met with the release he desired.

It was one of the most intense D/s moments we have ever had. The power and control I had in my hand with the Rimba was wonderfully exhilarating, and I loved watching his entire body affected by the sensations he was feelings. The Rimba will definitely be a regular plaything for us!

5 comments:

  1. I read up on the products in the stockroom site, as I wasn't familiar with them. It sounds like you have a good automated tool you can use as you see fit now. As long as you are enjoying yourself and find it useful, I say use as needed. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful toy- not something I would have ever considered a few years ago, but now I am happy to add it to our repertoire. The more we try, the more I grow. Some things work out well, some things not so much, but either way I am learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have transitioned from doing the FLR thing for him, to doing the way you like. If he is like me, he is happier being molded to your wants/wishes then engaging in topping-from-the-bottom kinds of things.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot post, glad it all worked out!: )

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about the electrical device, but I think that you are on the right track when you say, "... somehow I overcame those feelings, and had him licking my pussy".

    In my case, licking my wife's pussy would make all hurts go away, at least temporarily.

    ReplyDelete