Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chastity- Device or Not?


I own j's orgasms. They were a gift, given to me for my birthday several years ago. Definitely not your traditional birthday gift, but as I opened the jewelry box which contained the keys to a CB-3000 I was elated. While I had owned his orgasms since we entered into a D/s relationship, now I could know with complete certainty that he would not receive pleasure unless I granted it to him.

For a while I relied on his CB device to ensure that he was not pleasuring himself. But over time, as I grew into my Dominance and he submitted to me more, I realized that the CB device was not necessary. j knows he cannot touch himself without permission, and he does not want to disappoint me. I trust wholeheartedly that he would not disobey me. But that is not to say that we have put the CB-3000 away!

I still use the CB-3000 with j as a punishment or a reminder of his submissiveness when he gets a little cocky (pardon the pun!). I enjoy locking him into the device, partly because it increases his desperation. he does not enjoy being locked up and finds it to be a bit uncomfortable, all the more reason to use it as a punishment.

I view chastity devices the same way I view using handcuffs, or rope. Sure, I could place j in the position that I want him in and order him not to move. But the handcuffs/rope are a more intense reminder- and he looks sexy as hell in them! And it is nice to know that, were j to ever consider disobeying, he would not have the option.

2 comments:

  1. In our relationship, the device is used to bolster my self control. My wife likes having that level of physical control over something that I've had to work to gain mental control over.

    I like your last post, that you view it the same as handcuffs -- they make the experience more intense than just being ordered to stay in place. That's how I feel about my belt -- it's a constant reminder of my promise to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it has it's place and my personal opinion is the wife should choose when it is appropriate to use one. I currently am on the honor system. I can say every time I get an erection and I know I am not allowed to take it further on my own, my wife's authority is reinforced. Also, when I am horny and she sees me get an erection, but dismisses my sexual urge to ensure I remain in a behavior pattern she is trying to maintain, her authority is again reinforced. For me the honor system has this advantage.

    Your insight into the psychological effect of a chastity device was enlightening and something I had not thought of before. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete