Monday, August 17, 2009

Video of Anorgasmic Ejaculation


j has been ordered several times over the past few weeks to masturbate for me while he is at work, bringing his body close to the point of orgasm. I enjoy knowing that he is stroking himself, thinking about my body and submitting to me. I also like that it keeps him very aroused and ready to submit, eager to try and earn my touch.

Recently I posted about anorgasmic ejaculation, where the male is brought to the point of orgasm and ejaculates but does not have an orgasm. For the most part, his erection remains, and his level of desire is heightened even more. There is no feeling of release, but rather a feeling of increased frustration.

j has been sending me videos to prove that he is following my direction. I do not require this of him, but he enjoys making them for me, and I enjoy watching him obey me from afar. Today's video is an example of anorgasmic ejaculation. At the end of the video, you will hear him whisper, "That's two." It was his second time completing that task for me today. What a good boy he is!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the vid, now I am have a bit clearer picture about A.E. As I pointed out earlier, I had no idea about this until few days ago. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete