Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Passionate Loving, In Small Amounts


Our weekend was fairly busy. We took our children on a hike in the woods, and were met with a torrential downpour, soaking us by the time we made it to the car. Still, it was a nice trip- and I am certain the rain will make it memorable for many years to come. We had some errands to run, and things around the house to be taken care of. Still, we made time for D/s in bits and pieces here and there.

I went into our bedroom to work on my blog, and j sweetly followed me in. I have found that as he has become even more submissive he does not want to be away from my presence. Since he was with me, I instructed him to strip and lay beside me in bed. While I typed away on a blog entry, I had him stroke his cock. I paid him very little mind, but made sure that I took my time writing my post. As he stroked, I would occasionally lean over and run my finger over the tip of his cock so that it was covered in pre-cum. Each time I would then put my finger in his mouth and he would suck it off. j is very turned off by the idea of eating his cum, but I love teasing him by making him eat his pre-cum. It is yet another sign of the control I have over him.

It had been nearly a week since j was allowed release, and I was feeling incredibly aroused myself. I climbed on top of his cock and began riding him. I must admit, it felt spectacular! I had not allowed him to enter me for probably a month, and while I had achieved many orgasms in the interim, I had not had the feeling of his member in me.

As I have posted about before, j can climax very, very easily (and usually pretty quickly). Within a minute or so of me riding him (vigorously, I might add!) he was close. I pulled myself up, so that just the very tip of him remained inside of me. After a bit, I began again. I knew he would not be able to hold off much longer, and after his hard work this week I decided to reward him by allowing him to cum inside of me. It was no doubt something he cherished, as he thrashed around on the bed and grabbed me to hold me closer.

I was still quite aroused afterwards, and placed his hand on my wetness. he began rubbing me, playing with my clit, and making me even wetter. I delayed my orgasm for as long as I could- I wanted him to work for it! Finally, I allowed the feelings to culminate into a powerful climax.

Later on in the weekend I gave j the privilege of licking my womanhood. he devoured me like a hungry animal, licking away vigorously, and becoming drunk from my juices. he seemed quite honored to have been given that privilege.

Even though neither one of these encounters was a blatant representation of our D/s relationship (or our kink), they were both very fulfilling. And despite not having ample time alone, we made the most of the time we had. j's devotion to me, and the exhilaration that he shows when allowed to touch me, heightens my sexuality.

I hope he enjoyed our lovemaking, as I have other plans for him this week which I'm sure will not be nearly as pleasurable!

2 comments:

  1. glad things are working out for you so well. I can relate to the D/s on a weekend with kids. We still have it between us in subtle ways others don't notice. For instance, both of us sitting on the couch, door bell rings, she looks at me, I get up.... Lots of other little things like that too.

    I also love to follow my wife around. She finds having me overly submissive annoying though, so I need to maintain an outward normalcy. I find I just sit near her while she does whatever (watch TV, read, play on laptop) and I am content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j says the same thing- just being near me is enough to make him feel content. While maintaining our roles with children around is tough, I think we manage it very well. While we are very covert with our relationship, I guarantee if someone asked them who was in charge in their household they would say it is me.

    ReplyDelete