Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anorgasmic Ejaculation

Anorgasmic ejaculation... the name sounds pretty clinical, but even less clinical than the other name for it, ejaculatory anhedonia. Basically, anorgasmic ejaculation is ejaculating without any feelings of release or pleasure. This is something that I discovered when playing with j a few months ago. I love teasing him, taking him right to the brink of orgasm, then waiting for him to calm down a bit before doing it again. Occasionally, when I do this with him, he will ejaculate without orgasm.

The whole thing is rather anti-climactic (pardon the pun!), with the semen leaking out of his penis with very little force. While it generally is the same amount of semen as when he has an orgasm, it takes at least thirty seconds to slowly leak out. j maintains an erection even after the ejaculation, and is left drained but without release.

The first time this happened, I was quite unhappy with j. I had not given him permission for release, and felt angry that he could not control his body. After reading more about anorgasmic ejaculation, it has become a goal of mine. I enjoy watching him cum, but I feel that an orgasm should be a rare treat for him. Now I can have my cake and eat it too!

Which brings me to Sunday morning... j and I were snuggling in bed, enjoying each other's bodies. I instructed him to go get me some rope. I laid him on his back and wrapped the rope several times around his scrotum and penis, pulling it taut, and then several more times around his penis alone, tying it off at the top. I teased him quite a bit this way, slapping his balls- occasionally quite hard. I rubbed the head of his penis, and alternated between using a vibrator on myself and touching it to his cock. It seemed that each time I allowed him a bit of stimulation he made it to the brink of orgasm in just a few seconds. After playing for a while in this way (and having a couple great orgasms myself), he ejaculated without orgasm. It was rather erotic, watching the cum drain from his penis, yet his body felt no release.

A final note- when I allow j to have an orgasm, he almost immediately becomes less attentive to my needs. When he ejaculates without orgasm, he is even more attentive. It seems it is the ultimate tease and denial- so close that his biological functions took over, with no pleasure for him!

10 comments:

  1. This happens to me sometimes. It used to happen more frequently, but Mrs. Edge asked me to be more aware of my body when it was starting to react. We call it my "release" (as opposed to an orgasm). My wife is intensely fascinated by this happening while I'm still wearing my chastity device, and sometimes she actually tries to provoke it.

    I've written about it on my blog a few times, and other men report the same thing happening to them, usually after having been denied for a period of time. It used to happen every two or three weeks, but I've learned to pace myself so that only Mrs. Edge can decide to allow it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I have also heard it called a "ruined orgasm." I have only had it happen to me once so far. It was after about two weeks into a denial period. I was in a bath-tub with my wife and just the swashing of the water by her hand moving through it coupled with the warmth caused seamen to come out, but it was so subtle, I didn't even notice until I looked down and saw it through the water. I understand it is pretty rare, but some woman are proficient at it's practice. I am not sure how because it seems like many things need to come together to ensure it does not lead to the ejaculatory process causing the intense pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is wholly the result of being aware of what j's response to arousal is, and when he will reach the point of orgasm. When he gets close, he has certain body responses (hips thrust, panting, and generally he will reach out towards me to pull me away so that he will not cum without permission). Since we have played with tease and denial for years now, I know at what point I can pull away without ejaculation/orgasm, and at what point he will have an orgasm. Assuming I stop somewhere between those two points, he ejaculates without orgasm.

    This is by no means something I have perfected, but I feel I have a very good level of control over it, and it excited the hell out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it is something you enjoy, you have an obligation to pursue, imho. I guess just expect a few over-the-top times b4 you get it right. If it helps, I read one lady mention simply letting go works for her, as the sudden absence in stimulation causes the ejaculatory response to turn into a ruined one with just seamen discharge & no pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ruined orgasm has a different feel to this. In a RO, you actually do get to your top arousal level and begin to orgasm. They are simply cut short as soon as they start. Your post-orgasmic arousal level drops, and your body is aware of the missed opportunity.

    The AE, however, is more subtle. You're aroused, but you're usually not at or near a peak. Your post-orgasmic arousal level does not drop as much. Often, you're not even aware that it is happening until it's actually happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's exactly right Tom! As j described to me (and is evident by his post-ejaculatory state), he remains erect and very aroused, almost as if nothing has happened. I have no doubt that, were I to stroke him after the AE, he could quickly orgasm - simply because he never did the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I had no idea about "anorgasmic ejaculation" although I have heard about Ruined Orgasm. I am in early stages of orgasm denial training, working up to several orgams a year only. My Mistress plans on massaging my prostate every now and then to relieve me without lowering my overall sexual frustration. Would that prevent AE? She too is not happy with my level of attention after I am allowed to orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx tom. I didn't know that distinction. My bathtub experience was definitely an Anorgasmic ejaculation as I did not feel it. Only saw the seaman after the fact in the water, and SF is right, there was quite a lot. Still aroused after as if no ejaculation occurred. I can see how ruined orgasm is different.

    I am still relatively new.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her Submissive Pet-

    I think that prostate massage can be effective in preventing this. I had j in a chastity device for a while at one point and used prostate massage on him during this time. I give j a prostate massage from time to time- an experience he finds enjoyable and at least moderately arousing. I have seen some videos of men who can actually reach orgasm through prostate massage alone using the Aneros device, though I would imagine this hands-free orgasm is more the exception than the norm.

    But to address your question- would prostate massage prevent AE? - I do not think it would do much to prevent AE. Just as you would be able to achieve a standard orgasm even immediately after the prostate massage, you would also be able to have an AE.

    Orgasm denial is a wonderful, humbling experience for a submissive. Allowing your Mistress full control of your orgasms, especially when her intention is to limit them to just a few a year, is a fantastic display of your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms bdenied has only done this to me a couple of times,mostly because she does not recognize just when to stop....I have masturbated myself and at the right moment stop and a little semen dribbles out but there is no orgasm...its pleasureable but not to the point one gets as one orgasms...on the other hand I have orgasmed without ejaculation and while its very pleasant it does not provide the release that an orgasm with ejaculation does.....too bad more women and men cant learn this and I agree we men would be more cooperative

    ReplyDelete