Friday, August 21, 2009

Leaving My Mark On him


At the height of a powerful orgasm, it is not unusual for me to bite or scratch j. I am rarely aware that I am doing it until his yelps of pain bring me back from a screaming and moaning high to reality. Since delving into D/s and exploring the infliction of a bit of pain to heighten sexuality, I have noticed I feel more free during sex. Instead of being careful and restraining myself a bit when I climax, I freely allow my body to respond naturally and embrace the passion that I am feeling.

Scratching and biting during sex seems rather primal, something that animals do as part of their mating ritual. It is a female subconsciously (or consciously) marking her territory, her lust and passion leaving a physical reminder on her man. The Kama Sutra considers scratching during sex an art form, and views the marks left as 'souvenirs' of intense passion.

I enjoy seeing the marks I leave on j. They remind me of the power and control I have over his body. Just as his collar is a representation of his submission to me, so too are the marks I have inflicted.

2 comments:

  1. he is there to serve your pleasures in whatever form they take. I love to read accounts like this where the D/ discovers new wants and incorporates them into the relationship because she has the authority to do so. It makes my heart flutter. Another societal imposed barrier to your pleasure broken and J gets the pleasure of being of service.

    Wonderful. *standing applause*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call those types of marks, "love marks" or "lust marks". The best thing about them is they are a constant visual reminder of a wonderfully erotic moment. I love to glance in the mirror when getting dressed to find a bruise, scratch or other mark left on me from a passionate moment. In fact, as part of her control and dominance, I think a woman should go out of her way to make sure she leaves a mark here or there. It is a means ot remind him of who he is owned by when she is not there.

    -disciplineddick
    http://onbeingherbitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete