Monday, August 17, 2009

he May Be Little, but I Love him

I regrouped after I posted my message yesterday, and today I am feeling much better. I am happy to say that I woke up this morning feeling recharged, happy, and most importantly- Dominant! (insert sexy growl here!!) I spent some time catching up on all the great blogs I follow. Reading them always fills me with ideas of things to try with j.

A few days ago I was writing about our evening the night before, retelling how I used a double-ended dildo in both j and myself. It was a particularly intense night for both of us, and when recounting it I forgot something that was quite significant. During the height of passion I had teased j quite intensely about how the double-ended dildo gave me a nice, long cock to fill myself with, rather than his little one. While j has never been much for humiliation, my teasing and taunting him really sent us both over the edge.

j came home to join me for lunch today, and I sent him back to work with a little assignment. He is to masturbate almost to the point of orgasm three times this afternoon. That should leave his balls aching by the time he gets home. I have a little cock and ball torture planned for tonight, and will be taking pictures to post for all to see. Maybe the weekend was a bust, but Monday night is shaping up to be terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment