Friday, August 28, 2009

If One Sub Is Good...


There have been times that I have contemplated what it would be like to have another submissive, in addition to j. At first, it was something that I fantasized about. If one submissive was good, two would be even better, right? But over time, it became a serious consideration. I got to know one submissive a couple of years ago. I found him delightful, as our D/s interests meshed well. I did fear the impact that it would have on my relationship with j, and despite j's reassurance that he was fine with it, I ended things with him.

My blog has been increasing in popularity, and as the hits have increased I have begun being propositioned for all sorts of 'encounters'. Truthfully, I would never be interested in being a ProDomme, only because I highly value the emotional interchange that occurs in D/s relationships and imagine that would be very sparse (if not non-existent) during a one-time session. On the other hand, I really adore submissive men. They intrigue me, and I enjoy interacting with them.

While I am not considering a physical relationship with another man at this point, I do like the idea of getting to know another submissive, and developing the interplay - that is, if I find a submissive whose needs match mine. From there, I don't know where things might lead.

I have discussed this with j, and he has encouraged me. I don't think that j is into cuckoldry, but rather he longs for me to be pleased to the greatest extent possible. And for right now, that pleasure involves getting to know another submissive man, whoever he might be.

Ultimately this whole desire probably stems from wanting to develop a closeness to others who understand the way that I feel and think. Those who won't consider my behavior 'bitchy' or bossy, but rather assertive and Dominant. Nonetheless, it shall be interesting to see what, if anything, develops.

On an unrelated side note, j and I have begun work on the podcast. Hopefully our first episode will be ready soon.

4 comments:

  1. Would love to hear the podcast!

    Its good to know Im not the only one who has the desire to want to know and share things with others who share my interests in this area too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I will be interested to see where this goes! : )

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you hit it on the nail, his interest in seeing you happy. This is an area that I think a lot of femdom couples struggle with. We certainly did and in the end it is her happiness that is the most important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where was I two years ago..:-)

    ReplyDelete