Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Plans

I am looking forward to an exciting weekend with j! My daughter will be spending the weekend with my sister, which means we will be unrestricted in our D/s activities for 48 hours! (Those of you with small children will understand my enthusiasm)

Tonight will be dinner out, and while I was hoping to get together with our D/s friends, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. So it will be just us, which is probably better anyway. There is a lot going on in our lives, and our time alone is so limited that I really do cherish it.

This weekend will be about j meeting my needs. he will spend the weekend clad only in my panties, his collar and anklets. During this time he will give me a much-needed pedicure, clean the house, and of course serve me sexually. I am sure there will be no lack of things to post about!

I decided last night that, since I had allowed j the privilege of orgasm the night before, I needed to heighten his level of arousal. After we retired to the bedroom, I instructed him to stroke his cock. he did this for quite some time, while I did some work on the computer. For the most part I ignored him, glancing at him occasionally and listening to his ragged breathing. At one point I told him to stroke it faster, and he did- his hand going up and down his cock with furious speed. Once I was confident that he was sufficiently aroused, we went to sleep. (While I enjoy keeping j aroused by masturbation on a regular basis, I must give credit to subservient husband for mentioning this in one of his comments. his Wife requires this of him on a daily basis- something that would have j climbing the walls, begging for release for sure!)

Time for a nice, long bath. It will give me time to consider all that I have planned for j!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.bondagegearauthority.com/cart/pc/product336.asp

    For when you are watching TV...... Keeps him in place for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm- that could be very nice, though I never have a problem keeping his head between my legs. ; )

    ReplyDelete