Friday, August 7, 2009

Silky and Sexy

Ever since one of j's transgressions several months ago, he has been wearing my panties each day. Initially this punishment was to last a month, but I decided that I like it so much, it is here to stay. he also washes my panties by hand, usually a few times a week. Initially he was rather slack about this, but now has become quite the little panty-washer! I may never go back to using the washing machine for my delicates again!

During the time our daughter was away at camp, j came home each day, removed all of his clothes (except for his panties), and put on his training collar. It pleased me that he did this without any prompting from me. his anklets arrived early this week, and the combination of anklets, panties and a collar was almost too much for me to take. I could barely keep my hands off of him.

We had played around with forced feminization in the past, but it seemed like it did not do much for either one of us. The idea has become more appealing to me recently, and I credit at least some of that with our friends Domina and anthony. Reading their ventures into feminization really piqued my interest. This is yet another area where we are learning and growing deeper in our Dominance and submission.

I keep the house rather cool, and j told me he was feeling cold and asked if he could put on a shirt. I told him I would get him something. I laughed to myself as I went down the hall to our bedroom. I was going to get him something to wear, but he wasn't going to like it! I found a silky gold pajama top and handed it to him. To my surprise, j happily put it on, and looked really good in it. The combination of the collar, anklets and silky top and panties was just.... hot! I was surprised the next night when he asked if he could wear it again. Of course I allowed it.

It's nice that we are both learning and becoming even more comfortable in our roles. There is nothing better than exploring desires and sexuality with a loving partner.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! My Mistress frequently responds the same way and She too enjoys seeing me in lingerie. Sometime She gets me some from Her collection, sometimes She picks something out of mine. And on the subject of panties, I do no longer wear male underwear on a regular basis, only panties which Mistress picks out for me every morning (from my collection). It is our everyday exciting ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admit I adore a boy in a pair of pretty panties. And I like the addition of the silky top, very sensual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always worried about what my wife might think before I finally confessed of my desire to wear panties. Luckily for me, she loves it!

    ReplyDelete